An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Field Service & Installation engineer.
The primary function of the role is to install and provide preventative and reactive service maintenance to the Tong range of machinery at customer sites both nationally and internationally. Work may be of an independent nature or as part of a larger team. Immediate start available.
- Basic working week of 38hrs on a full-time basis.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Attractive rate of pay with overtime payable at increased pro-rata hourly rates.
- 3% company contribution to stakeholder pension scheme.
- Company vehicle and mobile phone will be provided.
The applicant should possess:
- Mechanical competence – additional electrical knowledge would prove advantageous.
- Basic welding skills on mild and stainless steel.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge.
- A willingness to work away from home will be necessary. This will also include international travel
- A full passport.
- A full driving licence, preferably clean with no penalty points.
- Good customer communication skills.
- A drive and enthusiasm to complete the task in the most efficient and structured method.
- Forklift truck and MEWP operator licences are an advantage but training can be given to the successful applicant.
If you are a good team player with the above skills, great attention to detail and are hard working with a passion to succeed, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV with covering letter stating why you are the right person to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.