Due to ongoing business growth, Tong Engineering is looking for an experienced Electrician to be based at the company’s factory in Wainfleet.
As the UK’s leading manufacturer of vegetable handling equipment, innovation in electrical control is at the forefront of Tong Engineering’s product development, and this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work within a long established and respected engineering company
Successful applicants will have / be:
- A proven track record working with electrical equipment
- A proven ability to understand electrical wiring diagrams to carry out electrical manufacturing, fault diagnostics or testing
- A working knowledge of frequency inverters, low voltage industrial switchgear and safety relays
- Motivated as an individual, as well as being a good team player
- Able to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
The ability to build electrical panels from electrical drawings, experience in working with inverters and PLC units, and any experience in working on weighing machinery and/or Tong equipment would be advantageous, but not essential.
If you are a good team player with the above skills, great attention to detail and are hard working with a passion to succeed, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV with covering letter stating why you are the right person to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.